There are so many good sales this year that I thought I would share a few that I think are worth shopping!
Be The Good– Ya’ll know I LOVE this brand, this Black Friday they are doing 30% off of all necklaces! with code BF30. This is a great opportunity to not only buy a little something for yourself but to also treat those special ladies in your life!
Huxley + Harper – I absolutely love the t’s from this store! For Black Friday they are having 25-90% off! and free shipping on orders over $100! I took advantage of this deal and bought myself a t-shirt I’ve had my eye on for a while that says, “zero fucks”. Perfect for me! 😉
Amazon – This year, Amazon marked down some big ticket items for their Black Friday sale! Here are a couple must see deals!
- $100 Apple I-tunes gift cards are marked down to $80!
- The Ninja all in one air fryer & pressure cooker is marked down from $249 to $149!
- Kitchen Aid mixers are marked down from $459 to $239!
- Columbia outerwear is marked down 35%!
- Phillips Sonicare appliances are marked down 45%!
Target – Today in stores, Target is giving customers a $20 off coupon for a future purchase when they spend $50! Which we all know can easily be done at Target.
Other deals include
- Savings on apple watches and Ipads
- BOGO on top toy brands
- 50% off of games and puzzles
- Insta Pot Duo for only $49
- Soda Stream for only $50
- Keurig Mini for $50
- 40% off of furniture
- Plus so many deals on clothing and shoes!
I hit their sale last night and found some really good deals! Half off select women’s sweaters, $10 men and women’s slippers, half off of men’s fleece pullovers and $8 band tees!
World Market – I LOVE world market but sometimes I find their items to be a bit pricey. However, they have super good sales and this Black Friday they are offering:
- 40% off of furniture
- 50% off of bath and body
- 50% off of toys
- 33% off of ornaments
- 25% off of Sackcloth & Ashes blankets – such a good deal considering each blanket purchased is another donated to someone who is homeless.
Ulta Beauty – Ulta is having major deals online and in stores, here are a few that you can’t miss!
- $10 mascara- Brands like Tarte, Urban Decay and Smashbox (Originally $20-24)
- Morphe eye brushes are only $19! Originally $36
- 40% off of Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kits
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette is 50% off!!
- Mario Badescu multi-masker and hit refresh kits only $12!
This is one you won’t want to miss!
Vanilla – If you’re local then you know how special this store and the owner is! Today, they are offering 15% off of everything and an additional 50% off of sale items!
Jubeelee – This store is the perfect one stop shop for anyone on your list! With so many carefully hand selected items you’re sure to find something, even for that someone who is hard to shop for! Today and tomorrow they are offering 15% off of women’s clothing.
Cyclebar – Ya’ll know I couldn’t leave them off of the list! Today is the final day of their Black Friday Sale! Save $240 on a 6 month unlimited ride package! Such a good deal!