It’s so nice letting someone else do the work for the holidays so to show your gratitude for their hard work, spoil them with one of these great hostess gifts!
- A pair of cute Christmas mugs – Pair with your host/hostesses favorite coffee.
- A cozy blanket – Make sure your host is snuggly and warm while they watch Christmas movies this season with a cute cozy blanket.
- A yummy smelling candle – Who doesn’t love a candle who makes their home smell like Christmas?! This is one of my all time favorite smelling candles. The scent is subtle and perfect for the holidays.
- Cute succulents – These cuties are a perfect addition to anyone’s home
- A home smudge kit – Help your host/hostess clear their houses energy with this cute smudge kit!
- An echo dot – Give your host/hostess the gift of hands free while they host. They can be elbow deep in a turkey and say, “Alexa, play Mariah Carey’s Christmas album”. or Alexa, “find me a recipe for______________”.
Happy hostess gifting!