I know a ton of you shop at Trader Joe’s so I wanted to share an easy, inexpensive recipe using TJ’s items.
Here’s what you’ll need:
* 1 can of diced tomatoes, I used the fire roasted ones
* 2 cans of giant baked beans in tomato sauce
* 1 package of pasta, I used TJ’s brown rice & quinoa spaghetti
* 1 TSP Italian Bomba hot pepper sauce ￼
* If you’d like additional protein you can add spicy sausage which I did for Patrick.
1. Bring a pot of water to boil, add your pasta.
2. While your pasta cooks, add your beans, tomatoes and hot pepper sauce to a large skillet. Cook until your beans are completely heated through. If you’re using sausage add those as well.
** If you’re a vegetarian like me and don’t want meat in your food but someone else does simply follow the steps till the end, remove your portion and then add your sausage.
3. Once your pasta is cooked, strain and rinse in a larger colander. Add spaghetti to your skillet and mix thoroughly.