Y’all went crazy over this summer pasta I posted on my stories. By now you’ve probably figured out that I love easy meals! I believe that cooking should be enjoyable and simple!
Here’s what you’ll need:
– 1 and 1/2 cups of snap peas cut in half
– 2 and 1/2 cups pasta
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon pepper
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1/2 lemon
• Fill a medium pot of water and heat to a boil. Add your pasta and cook for 10-12 mins.
• While your pasta cooks, add your olive oil, S & P, garlic powder and peas to a medium sized skillet and cook over medium heat.
• Strain and rinse pasta, add to your skillet.
• Sprinkle in parmesan cheese and stir until completely melted, top with lemon juice.
* Want to make this pasta a bit more carnivorous? Add chicken sausage!
I hope you enjoy this easy summer meal!