I was not feeling dinner tonight so I decided to roast up some chickpeas and throw together a salad pack! Here’s what my lazy ass did.
What you’ll need:
• Two cans of chickpeas (I used a ton because I wanted leftover for snacking)
• 1/4 cup of any kind of taco sauce. I used a sauce from Costco!
• A pre-made salad pack of your choosing. I used a southwestern chopped salad to stick with the Mexican theme.
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with foil and cooking spray.
2) Mix your chickpeas and sauce in a large bowl. Spread chickpeas in an even layer on your baking sheet.
3) Roast for 30 mins, remove from the oven and stir. Place back into the oven but on broil for 15, check half way through.
4) Put together your salad kit and top with chickpeas.
Done! Literally the laziest dinner but so good for those nights when you’re just not feelin it!