2. SNACKS! I am the queen of snacks, so instead of paying an ungodly amount of money for snacks in the airport I always bring along some of my favorites!
3. Gum – I would hate to be that person sitting next to someone that has funky breath so I always bring gum just in case! It is also a little pick-me-up when your mouth is dry from that stagnant plane air! Yuck!
4. Wet ones – Another obvious one. YES I am that human that sits down in their seat and immediately proceeds to wipe everything down with a germ killing wipe. I don’t know about y’all but I do not have time to be sick.
5. Face spray – This is probably my favorite thing on this list! Before landing I always head to the bathroom to freshen up. Being on a plane always makes me feel so gross so this spray is a little refreshing wake up call to let your body know that it’s time to spring into action, you’ve reached your destination love!
6. A reusable water bottle – It’s so nice to have your own water bottle when you get onto the plane because to be honest, those tiny drink cups just do not cut it for me. Another perk to BYOB is that you cut down on your plastic use!
7. Eye patches – I usually pick the super early 5:45 flight so that I can get to my destination as early as possible. That means I have to be at the airport around 4:00 AM, puffy eyes and all! Mid- flight I will throw these bad boys on and enjoy smooth sailing into bright and refreshed under eyes in just 20 mins! Will you get weird looks? Most likely, should you give AF? NOPE